Friday, October 3, 2008

Szeged, Hungary

Szaged was a very cute relaxing town with a university in the middle. I must have walked around for hours admiring the Austria-Hungarian architecture and the music fountain that played classical music in sync with the spurts of water. Not many people here spoke English, which made it difficult to order food and find my hostel. I walked around town and saw a lot of young people hanging outside a building. I was sure this was my hostel, but when I walked inside I realized it was really a police station.

I eventually found my hostel, which was actually a hotel. I literally had the third floor all to myself. I had fun running around, eating jam and toast for dinner. Finally having privacy and a place to myself. I slept very well that night.

No comments: